Financial Planning is a lifelong journey. It has never been just about purchasing products. It is about making use of financial instruments to reach your goal. All these work hand in hand to ensure that you are on the right track.
There are 8 parts to Financial Planning.
- Cash Flow Management (Taking into consideration your income and expenses)
- Debt Management (Eg. housing loan, education loan, credit card loan)
- Insurance Planning (Protecting your wealth against uncertainties in life)
- Education Planning (Planning for children’s school fees)
- Investment Planning (To grow your money)
- Retirement Planning (To reach your retirement goal. Passive Income)
- Tax Planning (Individual as well as Company)
- Estate Planning (Eg. Will Writing, LPA)
Feel free to contact me at 81029976 (for faster response) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with sorting out your policies.